Attending: Kathy Schwarz, Marcy Denker
1. Jim Politi was away. We did not get an update on the proposed resolution in support of “Say no to the bag” and the status of new contract for weekly recycling pickup in residential districts.
2. Say No the Bag has not been embraced at Farmers Market.
3. Kathy and Marcy will research disposable utensils, plates etc. to encourage at publically hosted events.
4. Marcy is having trouble getting a call back from Minuto about the cost of the new pickup plan at her building and so has not begun outreach to other property owners.
5. Discussion of seeking grant funding for outreach, projects or containers for the park. Suffern Library provides access to the grants listings.