Village of Nyack Board of Trustees
Work Session Agenda
August 25th, 2016
- River Club Building RFP – Goals and objectives for the “River Club Building” RFP responses.
- USCG Proposed Anchorage Sites – Board discussion about the potential barge anchorage sites in the Hudson Valley.
- Street Parking Changes – Review of process of changing or adding parking regulation on Village owned roadways and parking lots.
- Musician Parking – Review and discussion on findings by Frederick P. Clark Traffic Engineers to dedicate a loading space for musicians working in Main Street venues.
- High Avenue Traffic Study – Review and discussion on findings by Frederick P. Clark Traffic Engineers concerning traffic flow on High Avenue, between No. Franklin Street and No. Broadway.
- No U-Turn Signage – Board discussion to set No-U-Turn signs on Broadway between Broadway and Cedar Street.
- Catherine Street – Board discussion on the parking concerns on Catherine Street from Highland Ave (9W) to Main Street. Request for review by Frederick P. Clark Traffic Engineers.
- Grand Avenue – Board discussion on the parking concerns on Grand Avenue from 6th Avenue to Tallman Avenue.