The Village of Nyack wishes everybody a happy and safe holiday season. Here is some information about the Village schedule and services for the next two weeks:
Village Hall: Village Hall will have normal hours (9am – 5pm) except for the following:
Thu 12/24: Half day — 9am – 12pm
Fri 12/25: CLOSED
Thu 12/31: Half day — 9am – 12pm
Fri 1/1/2016: CLOSED
Village Court: Village Court is in recess until Jan 5, 2016. See detailed schedule below.
Recycling: Recycling will be picked up as normal both Wednesday Dec 23 and Dec 30
Trash Pickup:The Village will follow the same pattern Christmas Week and New Year’s week:
Monday (12/21) through Thursday (12/24) — Regular pickup. Thursday will be a double pickup for all the village.
Friday, Christmas Day — No pickup
Monday (12/28) through Thursday (12/31) — Regular pickup. Thursday will be a double pickup for all the village.
Friday, New Year’s Day — No pickup
Christmas Tree pickup: The Village will pick up trees left by the curbside after the New Year.
UPCOMING VILLAGE COURT CANCELLATIONS:
THE COURT OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING UPCOMING DAYS:
- WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 23RD 2015
- ½ DAY : THURSDAY DECEMBER 24TH 2015 (CHRISTMAS EVE)
- FRIDAY DECEMBER 25TH 2015 (CHRISTMAS DAY)
- ½ DAY : THURSDAY DECEMBER 31ST 2015 (NEW YEARS EVE)
- FRIDAY JANUARY 1ST 2015 (NEW YEARS DAY)
THERE IS NO COURT IN SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING UPCOMING DAYS:
- TUESDAY DECEMBER 22ND 2015
- THURSDAY DECEMBER 24TH 2015 (CHRISTMAS EVE)
- TUESDAY DECEMBER 29TH 2015
- THURSDAY DECEMBER 31ST 2015 (NEW YEARS EVE)
COURT PERSONNEL WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THESE DAYS TO CONDUCT ARRAIGNMENTS AND WARRANTS IF NEEDED. NYACK COURT SESSIONS ARE HELD EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT AT 5PM & THURSDAY MORNING AT 9:30AM.