Beginning the week of August 28, 2017 construction will resume on Midland Avenue, from High Avenue to the Village border of Upper Nyack.
- Sidewalk Intersections will be made handicap accessible.
- Selected driveway aprons will be rebuilt.
- New drainage will be installed between Haven Court and High Avenue.
- Midland Avenue will be milled and paved as part of this project.
- Parking will be restricted as necessary. There will be a minimum of 24 hour notice from the Village of Nyack Parking Authority. Appropriate notices will be posted in the areas where it is necessary to restrict the parking.
- If you have any questions, please call the Department of Public Works at 845-358-3552.
Thank you for your cooperation,