- Recycling Information & Schedule
- Miele Sanitation Recycling Contractor
- Any concerns please contact Miele Sanitation at 201-768-5407
- Recycling is picked up twice monthly on Wednesdays
- Please follow these guidelines for Recycling Materials
|Glass bottles||Newspapers, Junk Mail|
|Aluminum Cans & Pie Plates||Catalogs, Magazines|
|Milk Cartons||Paperback books|
|Plastics #1 thru #7||Cardboard|
|Cardboard – must be flattened and cut into pieces no larger than 3×3 and please do not place pieces of cardboard into cardboard boxes.|
|TIRES – are not acceptable for recycling or trash pick-up.
Tires may be brought to the Clarkstown Drop-off Center, Route 303, West Nyack, NY. ($2 charge per tire). Please call 358-0759 for more information.
|HAZARDOUS WASTE / EWASTE – Must be brought to the Rockland County Hazardous Waste Facility in Pomona, NY.
|1st & 3rd Wednesday|
|2nd & 4th Wednesday|